Nissan e-NV200 Forum

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Amsterdam is EV Taxi capital of the world - over 100 eNV200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:57 pm 

TCA Taxi Company has 50 e-NV200 electric vehicles:
Quote:
“Chief Financial Officer Richard Olling says TCA’s EV program, now in its second month, is steadily gaining attention, resulting in more trips and profit for drivers.

“Sustainability is a big issue for TCA and we try to make models for our drivers to make also sustainability profitable…The demand for electric vehicles and zero emission vehicles will be much bigger. We think it’s the future,” he says.

TCA driver Atilla Selcuk says customers are taking notice.

“The electric car is very good, it’s very smooth and you don’t hear any noise, any sound, and that’s why a lot of customers like it and we drivers like it, too.”

“The car is very practical because I can fit four people inside and I can fit a lot of luggage…And it’s quite easy to charge. It’s click and play.”

And Connexxion is making a large bet with 100 Nissan electric NV200 vans
Quote:
“This sustainability agenda is not just ours. We see with government and local communities that cities want to switch over to more sustainability, and by delivering an active approach that we are able to win more contracts,”.

“Nissan is not only a manufacturer of cars but is a strategic partner able to think with us in the longer term how we do fleet management as Connexxion.”

Post subject: Re: Amsterdam is EV Taxi capital of the world - over 100 eNV
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:59 am 

Every tourist, regardless of the planned program, uses public transport. On average, one trip through the historic center will come out around € 15 m to the Amsterdam taxi, it is not a cheap transport for me there (and electric car will be cost much higher). I've used only http://kiwitaxi.com/Netherlands/Amsterdam as a transfer. All other times I've used public transport.